Saturday, July 22, 2006

Baggage


I'm sure you've all heard the joke (or is it a pick up line), "The only baggage I have is a carry-on." So in another event of layering before I realized what I was doing, I made another discovery today. Emotional baggage is a theme of my story. Mostly the baggage that comes with having a family you love and care about, and how to manage all that baggage. Well wouldn't you know it...every time a family member arrives on my main character doorstep, the bring their luggage with them. Yes...in yet another fit of genius (or is it madness), I have create both physical and metaphorical baggage. Ha!

2 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this baggage have office supplies?

David

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Possibly baked goods...I'll have to check.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home