Sunday, July 02, 2006

Celebrate good times, c'mon!


Whoohoo!! If you would all please direct your attention to the word count meter to your right, you'll notice that I finally did it. After an exhausting couple of days (start out with not enough sleep, worked both jobs, biked almost 23 miles and revised 6 chapters), I finished the second pass through on revisions for the current WiP. Of course, I have at least two more to go (one hard copy, the other on the computer), but I'm that much closer to officially putting this sucker to bed!

Next on tap is my plan to get to get at least the first three chapters, my synopsis and my query letters all ready to go, so that when I return from conference I can simply stick 'em in the mail and move on with my career.

And now, I'm off to sleep. I'm exhausted!

4 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Shannon McKelden said...

Yay for you!!! You're awesome and I'm so proud of you for getting all that done...and before Nationals, just like you planned. :-)
Shannon

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger lacey kaye said...

Yay, Erin!!! You totally rock. And 23 miles, girl! You're a beast.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

That's great, Erin! Congrats for finishing those edits!

Christina

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo, Erin! Great job, girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home