Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Flirting with Forty


I know I've mentioned this book several times, as part of my growing list of books I was waiting for, and to read. But now I'm pleased to shout, "IT'S AVAILABLE!!!" Run, don't walk, to your nearest store and pick up a copy. Jane Porter has penned a wonderfully emotional tale of life and what it means to try to rediscover yourself.

Last week was the book release party for Flirting. Jane read and excerpt, answered some questions, then it was off to Ooba Tooba's for the real party. Mai Tais, food, laughter and fun were on tap for the evening. It was like a preview for Nationals. And if this party was any indication, I'm going to come home with abs of steel from laughing so hard for a week.

2 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Esri Rose said...

Ooba Tooba? Did you make that up?

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Nope, didn't make it up. That's really the name of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home