Monday, July 17, 2006

I am pitch challenged...

It's sad really. I have no trouble writing a book without having a detailed outline or synopsis. I'm a pantser, and proud of it. However, when it comes down to the wire and I've got to pull together my pitch & synopsis, I desperately want to crawl under the covers and hide. Mostly this week I'm feeling pitch challenged. I keep finding little bits here and there to tweak, and it's starting to bother me. I just want it done! I want it done so I can fly to Atlanta, have my appointment, and be able to walk out of it with a request for submission.
Is that so much to ask?
*sigh* And to make matters worse, I walked out of Serena's house today with my bag o' stuff, but managed to leave behind my manuscript, notebook and pitch sheet. Hey, at least this time I remembered to remove the baby wipes and diapers from my bag.

1 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You want pages? I have some. I also have a book for you to read. :) Don't worry. You'll get it all done. You will.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home