Thursday, July 13, 2006

Out of Control...


Well folks, my TBR pile is out of control. I don't really know how it happened. I picked up a book here...found another one there. Shannon gave out some at a chapter meeting and of course I've been to the library a few times this summer. At my latest count I have 26 books in my TBR piles, some of them which have been there for years!
And the worst part? This is all BEFORE conference, where I will likely pick up at least half a dozen more, if not more than that!

I think I need an intervention. Help!

2 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Shannon McKelden said...

This is your first conference, right? Multiply that half dozen by about 4-5 and you'll have a more accurate count of what you'll bring home! :-)

The first conference I went to, back when they had goody rooms filled with books that you could choose from for free, I brought home 93 books! I think last year I brought home about 26. :-)

Shannon

 
At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pack light. You're going to be weight lifting on the way home. That? Or plan now for massive (unsupported by any of your friends) self-control. *sigh* I want to go on a fun trip. Can I sneak in someone's bag?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home