Saturday, July 08, 2006

Taking stock...


After being asked this morning (for what felt like the 800th time) if I have a job yet, and having to answer, "No...not yet." I feel the need to take stock of all I DO have, as well as my accomplishments.
  • I have plenty of milk and cereal (thanks to Ms. K's donated box of Raisin Bran).
  • So very many books to read on my TBR shelf (yes, the list has grown, even though I finished at least 4 of the books on the last one printed).
  • Mom and I are up to almost 23 miles on our bike rides. That's 4 miles more than last year's 19 (see, I can do math).
  • New friends (and some who moved away and have to email me and let me know how they are doing...you know who you are!)
  • A manuscript, that while needing some minor surgery here and there, does not need a complete face lift and tummy tuck.
  • A reloadable Starbucks card. 'Nuff said.
  • New business cards created by my friend Danielle, graphic designer extraordinaire. As soon as I can get one doctored so you all can't stalk me using it, I'll post it.
  • A plot for my next book...and it doesn't suck!
  • There's a lot more, but really...you don't want to hear it all.
So your turn...what are you proud of?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home