Sunday, July 30, 2006

To Be Read...


I'm home! RWA National Conference was fantabulous, and I can't wait to give you more details, as well as photos. Until then, you'll have to make do with the following observations.
  • I own a lot of books.
  • I somehow have to squeeze 26 more books into my mulitple TBR piles
  • There is no human way I will finish even half of these books by the end of the month, even as quickly as I read.
  • I'm a fangirl, but I did my best to not act like a complete geek while meeting all my writing heroes this week.

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed meeting you, Erin!

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger lacey kaye said...

I know! All those books and so little time!

I went all-out fangirl. Sometimes you only get one chance in life :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home