Thursday, August 10, 2006

AIDS Walk 2006


It's that time of year again. Every September I participate in the Lifelong AIDS Alliance walk in support of AIDS awareness and services. I walk to support the vital services of Lifelong AIDS Alliance. The staff and volunteers at Lifelong work everyday to care and fight for those living with HIV/AIDS in Seattle/King County. Lifelong provides a variety of care services, including case management, food, housing, and insurance to people living with HIV/AIDS. In addition, they fight the spread of HIV through education and advocate at the state and national levels.

Please help me help this wonderful cause by sponsoring me in the 20th Anniversary AIDS Walk and share this page with your friends! Clicking on the link will take you to a page where you can search by walker, and make your donation online. You are also able to send in checks, for those who prefer to not pay by credit card.

I would like to thank all of you in advance for your support.

2 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger Elias Punch said...

reminds me to sign up with my shul's team. last year we beat out st mark's for highest fundraising from a religious group!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Happy to remind you :D I'll have to look for you on the 9th!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home