Sunday, August 27, 2006

How long does it take to print a page at Kinkos?

Apparently a very long time...if you're me. First I had a paranoid moment and had to log into one of their computers to confirm I had my header set up properly. I'd created a separate file for the partial submission I want to send, but couldn't remember if I'd put a header in or not.
Then I explained what I wanted to the guy at the counter. He must have been new, because he looked at me as if I'd grown a second head. Not very comforting when my publishing career is essentially going to rest in his hands until I leave the building.
So I instead waited to for the guy I'd spoken to on the telephone when I called to make sure they could do what I wanted. Not complicated, really. All they had to do was open up two files on my memory stick, print them, then copy them. Not difficult. Not scary.
Once I had the right guy, everything moved smoothly. I now have 5 copies each of my shiny synopsis and partial. Go me!
And it only took 45 minutes.

1 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger lacey kaye said...

Partials! yaya! You're really rockin' this week, aren't you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home