Saturday, August 19, 2006

Things I don't get...

There are a lot of things I simply don't understand. Here are just a few of them.
  • racism, classism...all the other -isms
  • unexplained hatred
  • how cell phone companies get away with all their various "extra charges"
  • awkward phone calls...c'mon, I'm not THAT scary to speak with
  • that funny feeling in the pit of my stomach when I know I have to do something I don't want to do
  • why Tivo is so expensive...for that matter, why cable is so expensive
  • how it is that family can take up so very much time
So how about you? What don't you understand?

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

What I don't get is how I can come home from our writers' conference with 50 new books and STILL go out to B&N yesterday and buy FIVE more! Sheesh!

Christina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home