Sunday, September 10, 2006

And the list keeps growing...

and growing...
Jill Shalvis did a post the other day on the Brava Authors blog about her TBR piles. More specifically, what her husband thinks of her TBR piles.
Thankfully, I live alone, so the only person bothered by my piles is me. And let's be honest, folks, this is a good thing. Especially when my last two trips to the bookstore produced the following results...
I need to buy:
  • Body Movers, Stephanie Bond
  • The Big Over Easy, Jasper Fforde
  • High Stakes, Erin McCarthy
  • The Kept Woman, Susan Donovan
  • Hit Hard, Amy J. Fetzer
  • Cast in Shadow, Michele Sagara
  • Murphy's Law, Lori Foster
  • Will Write for Shoes, Cathy Yardley
  • Out of this World, Jill Shalvis
Yes, this is only a minor list. But when you add it to my already way too full shelves, well, then you can see the problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home