Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sometimes writing...

Is just not going to happen. I'm starting to learn to accept this fact, though I don't have to like it. As a matter of fact, I hate it. But I know my truth. I know my reality. Some weeks are great. I have tons of free time, and not a whole lot to fill it with. Other weeks I'm at school until 6, then there's Curriculum Night and High Holy Days. Really, those are the weeks when I wonder if the whole world is conspiring against me. Those are the weeks that even when I do have some free time, I just want to go off and do something fun because my brain hurts and revisions are simply too taxing.
Yeah, I know...tell that to my book. You know, the one where all the characters are screaming at me to finish up already because they want me to start THEIR story? Yeah, that one. That one is still on the back burner, wondering if I'll ever get around to filling in the gaps and turning it into a masterpiece.
I will. I promise!
I just have to go grade papers first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home