Friday, October 13, 2006

And let's not forget the Romance Karaoke


After you've spent an entire day in workshops, and pitch sessions, every writer needs the opportunity to unwind a bit. To really...let loose and shake her booty. So what does any good writer do on such an occasion? Romance Karaoke of course!

Most of the Tiara's got up on stage with a little help from Steve to show the world how the song Love Shack should really be sung. Can't you see us shimmy?

And don't think that was my own opportunity to sing. Oh no. I got up there quite a few times. Kelli joined me for Friends in Low Places; Serena and I help start the evening off with a bang, even though we forgot half the words. And no, at the moment the name of the actual song completely escapes me. Nothing however, could take away the image of the karaoke leader dancing to Transvestite from Transsexual Transylvania (yeah, I know, I've likely butchered the name), while wearing leather pants, with scenes from Rocky Horror Picture Show played in the background.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home