Saturday, October 21, 2006

And something to celebrate...


After longer than I'd care to admit to, I finally finished revisions on Meshugenah...also known as the book I'll never finished. I cannot tell you the relief, joy and excitement that comes with being able to say that. Up next, I plan to start the book that shall be known as TMI early next month. I need to give myself a few weeks to get some requests sent off and deal with the measly paperwork involved in all of that first, then I can start the new book. Woohoo! I can't wait to get started...it's time for a fresh story. Keep your eyes peeled for the new word count meter to appear soon over on the sidebar.

5 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finishing your book! That is awesome :)

 
At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finishing, Erin! We'll celebrate together at our next Tiaras meeting!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger lacey kaye said...

YAY!!! This is awesome. You get a Kudos. Yum.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Dona Sarkar-Mishra said...

Congrats Erin! Finishing the book that would not die! The best feeling ever!
What does the title mean? IT sounds so ethnic and cool :)

I love the theme of your story, its unlike anything that's out there and I think that'll be your big selling point

:)

Dona Sarkar-Mishra
-------'----,----@ @----,-----'-------
Chapters & Chai - Read all about it
dona@donasarkarmishra.com
http://www.donasarkarmishra.com
http://donasarkar.blogspot.com/
http://booksboysbuzz.com

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Hi all! Thank you so much for your congrats.
Dona, the title is a Yiddish word that means crazy, or craziness. It seemed to fit the book perfectly, and is one of the few cases where I had a title before I had a third of the book written.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home