Friday, October 06, 2006

But the morning started off so good...

Last night, in anticipation for Emerald City Writers Conference, I busted out 3 chapters of revisions/edits. I did NOT prepare for leaving earlier than usual this afternoon and being in training on Monday. Ah well.
So I woke up this morning anticipating the wonderfulness that is conference. I just have to get through today and I'll be home free for the weekend.
Yeah, if this morning is any indication, it's gonna be a tough weekend. I've already managed to spill tea on my white sweater, leading to costume change #1. I don't have time to change again before this evening. Maybe I should just cover myself in that plastic they use to cover furniture? Yeah, that might work.

2 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! This is too funny, considering what happened to your shirt later that very day. :-)

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Now you see why I found it so funny!
Yes, for those who weren't there (which means all but I think 7 of my readers?) I ran into a friend in the parking lot at conference and went in to give her a hug. Apparently my shoulder was at lip level and she ended up kissing it accidently. Wouldn't have been so bad except I had changed into a white blouse, and she was wearing pink lipstick. *snort* I should know better, shouldn't I?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home