Wednesday, October 11, 2006

It's truly the little things in life...

Like the fact that I left work before 7:30 (sadly, this is not always the case). Or that I found a salon in Virginia that sells my face cream. The salon/spa I go to here in Washington can no longer get the products I use, which means I either go without and find something new, or find a new source. Thankfully we live in a world of internet and information at our fingertips and I found my stuff online. Yippee! I should receive them in the next couple of weeks, and I'll be set for even longer!
Hear that sigh? Yeah, that's the sigh of a content woman...

2 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger lacey kaye said...

The sigh of a content woman. Ahh. I'll have to look that one up in next month's Cosmo :-)

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

Hey Erin! It was great seeing you at the conference! Best wishes teaching!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home