Monday, October 30, 2006

I've been tagged!!

Well, I survived the "driving" weekend, and even managed to have fun in the meantime. Of course, I survived, only to be informed at tonight's monthly Tiara meeting that I've been tagged by Lacey Kaye, to participate in Truth or Lie time.
So here we go. Among the 5 items listed below is a lie. You get to try to determine which it is, and post your answer in the comments. And to sweeten the deal? Yeah, I'm going to enter all those who guess correctly into a drawing to win an awesome prize. What that prize is? Yeah, I'll have to figure that out. But by the time I do the drawing I'll know. And it'll be cool. You know you want it...
  1. I not only attended the same university as such luminaries as Lawrence Kasdan but I lived in the same dorm the Unibomber once lived in. As a matter of fact? My room was the room nextdoor to his old room.
  2. I speak two languages fluently, can read two languages moderately well, and can throw around phrases in a third.
  3. Growing up, I wanted to live in the jungle and study monkeys.
  4. I've been sent to sleep-away camp twice in my life, both times were miserable and I'm convinced I've been scarred for life from the emotional trauma.
  5. My high school boasts the following famous alums: Robin Williams and Chris Webber. There are others, but their names escape me at the moment.
Now, for let the tagging commence! I tag...Ms. K., Lisa P. and Dona S. Why? Because I can. Your turn ladies...

12 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger Shannon McKelden said...

I don't think you were supposed to make this so hard your best friends couldn't get it!! Crap, I honestly don't know!

Maybe the monkey one is a lie.
Shannon

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Bwahahahah! I'm not telling yet, but this is fun! Let me tell you, it was hard to come up with ones that might stump y'all.

 
At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liar! I guess number 2 is incorrect. Though I will say I you did make it difficult. *snort*

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

I'm guessing the language "fact" is the lie. ;-)

Christina

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Lisa Pulliam said...

I have no idea! I'm going to guess 4 because I chose it randomly :-)

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Lacey has let loose a demon! You all have no idea the amount of fun and laughs I'm getting from this. Hahahah!

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liar. Liar. Liar. Liar. LIiiiiiiaaarrrrr! He said "True Love." Liar. Liar. Liar. Liar.

 
At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#3 - the monkeys

David

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger lacey kaye said...

Hm...I like #4. And I totally agree. This sounds so silly but it's way fun!

My mom didn't vote for a lie, but she's guessing #5 is true. Also she tells me a girl by your name went to my college. But we didn't have the Unibomber so I'm guessing it wasn't you, unless....Number 1 is the lie?

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Miss G said...

It's number 3. Either that or number 4, but I'm guessing 3, just because I know there's not a bone in your body that enjoys camping. Living in a jungle would be roughing it, and I know you couldn't stand that. But maybe when you were growing up, you thought there were fully electric tree houses in the jungle? Hmm... could be...

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My educated guess is number 2 is a lie.

1. Yes, I know where you went to undergrad and I know that half of your statement is correct.

2. I know you used to speak French, but are you still fluent? Not sure, but going with that we talked about picking up French again I figure you aren't fluent anymore.

3. Don't we all want to live in a jungle and play with monkeys? ;)

4. I'm sure you went to camp and had a horrible time. We all did! Lol.

5. I went to your highschool, so I know that this is true :)

Do I win? :)

Allison :)

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Hmmmm...I think I'll give it one more day, then announce the winner. It's really only fair :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home