Monday, October 30, 2006

Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah!

Okay, now that I have that off my chest, I have to brag. I have, in my not so hot little hands (my apartment is currently hovering slightly above freezing), an official, signed copy of Fangs4Freaks. Yes ladies and gents, it's Serena's latest book. You cannot even get this book in stores yet, it's so new. Wahoo!!
*snoopy dance moment*
Okay, I'm better now. See? Calm.
*snort*
Yeah, right. Me? Calm? Not unless it's prior to 6 a.m., in which case I'm likely to only speak in single-word sentences that sound strangely similar to the language spoken by the Cavemen. Any other time? I'm usually wired. But it's what you all love about me.
So I'm going to go read...or sleep. Can't decide which. But in the meantime, go to amazon.com and order your own copy today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home