Monday, November 06, 2006

Confused...

We all have to excel at something in life. Me? I excel at confusion. I remind my students on a regular basis that they have to be careful as I confuse easily. It only gets worse, the busier I am.
Some of the things that confuse me include:
  • Why is it necessary for me to receive taped phone calls from political candidates? How stupid do they think I am? I know it's not really that person on the other end of the line. I can tell when the recording is playing before I can even say anything.
  • How is it that I can have nothing to do, and still be crazy busy?
  • How can it already be the second week of November?
  • How does that stabbing pain in my eye come and go at will?
  • Why do the people you want to call you, never call. And the people you don't want to talk to always call?
  • How come so few people actually post comments? I know you're out there. I know you're reading this. So why not leave me a friendly note?
There are so very many other things that confuse me. But it's a start...can you help with the confusion? Hm???

3 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had me at stabbing pain in the eye.

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No.

 
At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I supposed to take a hint that you don't want me to call anymore? Lol. Am I one of the people who call you but you don't want to talk? I knew it....

Al :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home