Sunday, November 26, 2006

Danger ahead...

There are not many things I consider truly dangerous to me. I'm one of those people who loves a truly scary book, or a good psychological thriller. I'm cautious, don't get me wrong. I'm not rushing out to confront my fears at every corner. But I'm not hiding from them either.
But today I was reminded of a very dangerous combination. I feel it is my duty to warn you all against it, in order to preserve your happiness.
For the safety of you, and those around you, please heed my warning well.
Never, I repeat never, mix the following items. If you do, the consequences could be more than you ever want to deal with.
Do not mix: PMS, cancelled concerts, snow, Hallmark Hall of Fame movies and Hallmark commercials.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Dona Sarkar-Mishra said...

Oooh, poor Erin.

I understand, believe you me. Which concert did you miss? That is SO sad :(

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Serena and I missed The Barenaked Ladies. I've had to force myself to change the station when they start talking about the show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home