Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving...


Wow, is it that time of year already? Seems like just last week Lil Sis and I were sitting on my couch, sharing leftovers from the restaurant she was working at. Ah...good times.
It's the time of year we're supposed to contemplate what we are thankful for. Sounds a bit cheesy, I know, but I think it has some merit. Of course, I also believe we need to stop limiting these thoughts to once a year. But, in light of the holiday, I thought I'd share a few thoughts with you all.
  • Long weekends
  • The Tiaras!
  • Ms. K.
  • My family
  • a job
  • an apartment that keeps me (mostly) warm
  • sunny days
  • good books
  • good music
  • all my friends
  • my blog readers
So here's to you all. May your day be filled with laughs, good food and good company. And most importantly? Happy thoughts.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home