Saturday, November 25, 2006

Holiday season...oh wait, I meant

Sale season. I managed to avoid the mad rush to the mall yesterday, on what is commonly known as Black Friday. Thank goodness. I'm one of those weird women who doesn't like to shop.
*pause for shock and horror*
Seriously. I don't like it. Especially when the malls get crazy busy, like they do this time of year. All the people, wandering around, stretching their way out across the aisle so there's no way to move around them, no matter how fast you walk. I can't stand it. But, I also can't stand to pay retail for items that I know I could have gotten on sale. Which is what dragged me out of the safety of my apartment this afternoon to go to Target.
Now, Target is crazy busy on a regular Saturday afternoon. But on the Saturday after Thanksgiving? It's enough to drive me to drink. If I was a drinker that is.
But...how can I be upset when I managed to find the most beautiful duvet. It's exactly what I've been looking for. Soft, scrumptious and classic. And on sale.
Oh, how I love that word.
So here's to me, and my fabulous new duvet. Now I just have to get the rest of the pieces, like the pillow shams, bedskirt...you know, complete the "look".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home