Tuesday, November 07, 2006

New book checklist...

As I begin to dive into my new book early, the checklist must be accessed...
  • Appropriate mood music (currently Barenaked Ladies are Me, Corinne Bailey Rae and Anywhere But Here by Chris Cagle).
  • Character names (I love this part...until I have to come up with last names. Why can't they all be like Madonna or Cher? One name wonders...)
  • Book view file and regular view file, plus Memory Key file.
  • Kick-ass beginning...
And the drive to complete this one in less time than it took on the last...

1 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Dona Sarkar-Mishra said...

I likey! And yes, I LOVE naming characters...my favorite way is doing a live.com search for "African baby names" or "Italian baby names" and picking the first one that speaks to me. And yes, I HATE last names too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home