Friday, November 03, 2006

Revealing the truth...

I know you've all been waiting for it so, here's the big announcement. #3 was the lie. Me? Sleep in the jungle? What, are you crazy?! True, I have a fascination with monkeys, but never have I wanted to go live with them in any capacity.
As for the others...
  1. My freshman year at University of Michigan, I lived in the same dorm as the Unibomber had lived. True! Just ask my roommate...
  2. I speak French and English (though I occasionally misplace words in both). I can read Hebrew and Yiddish, and I speak a smattering of Japanese thanks to a year in high school when I had lots of fun with my electives.
  3. We've already discussed this one.
  4. Sent to sleep away camp 2 times, wrote home in both cases begging to be brought back home. Mom never listened.
  5. And yes, my high school boasts some pretty famous alums. It's a little weird. We weren't even in some place cool like L.A.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! You can totally ask me and I would confirm that it was absolutely true! Man, I kind of loved that dorm with the Unabomber connection and the half-naked neighbour and the guys who were growing pot down the hall. Good times. ;-)

These were good and even the monkey one was kinda plausible. I mean, come on, kids want to do weird things sometimes. But monkeys are gross and I can't really ever see you wanting to live with them. eewwwww.

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Dona Sarkar-Mishra said...

Cant believe I missed this blog!
True, we had Madonna and ...a whole bunncha other famous peeps too...you know why that is? Because MICHIGAN FREAKING ROCKS!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home