Sunday, December 17, 2006

Making this quick...

Many of you have been over to Christina's blog (or you live in Western Washington, so you know what's going on), but in case you missed it...
We had a major windstorm on Thursday. I mean 60 mph winds in some places, maybe even higher. Lot's of storm damage, with trees all over the place, and probably left some people wondering if they would wind up in another city simply by trying to walk down the street.
Mom, Ms. K. and I have all been without power since Thursday night. At first it was a little fun. No school, time to relax. Then it started getting cold. Then colder.
Now? Not so much fun. In fact, I'm ready for my Hannukah Miracle now, if you don't mind.
Festival of lights, my tuches! It's still dark in my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home