Saturday, December 02, 2006

Ms. K. started it...

with all her talk of food fetishes and the like. Now I ask you, is that nice? Is it nice to remind me of all the lovely food-type things I'm trying very hard not to eat? Hmmm?
No.
It's just plain mean to make me think about things like sourcream and bananas, with just a touch of sugar. Hey, stop laughing! It's good I tell you. Very good. Mmmm...maybe I need to run out and get me some of that. I could buy a really small container of the lowfat sourcream, and subsitute splenda for the sugar. It would be so easy!
But I will resist. You'll see. I'll sit here and sip my no sugar added hot cocoa with minimarshmellows and I won't think about the yummy bananas covered in smooth, creamy sourcream.
Nope, not gonna think about it...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home