Thursday, December 28, 2006

We survived!!


Ms. K. and I did the unthinkable today...we went shopping.
I know, shock and awe, right? Don't worry, we're suprised too. Even more surprising is that not only did both of us live to tell the tale, but neither of us were arrested and there were no mutilated bodies left in our wake.
Truly a miracle.
Really, you have to understand. I'm not a shopper, in general. If there's something I need, I'll go get it. But as I've stated probably more times than y'all wanna hear, I have little patience for the whole thing. And if I have no patience for it, then Ms. K. has even less. Still, we went, we shopped (and found some very cute stuff, including the most fabulously comfortable pair of shoes), ate lunch, and returned home, all without losing our good moods.
(Yes, we're happily ignoring the low blood sugar incident that led to me trying to eat blackberry jelly out of the little tin container...without a spoon).

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Shannon McKelden said...

Well, considering I've seen you with low blood sugar, I think I can totally picture the jam incident. Sheesh!

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO! You can picture it, but I truly must start taking a camera. The first blackberry jam? NO silverware on the table. It was slammed back like a good shot. The second? Apparently we are not allowed to have spoons if we don't order soup. Imagine someone downing jam with a fork. Is it any wonder I stayed in a good mood all day that day? It was way too much fun to get mean.

This is not inn appropriate, Miss E. You really can't sensor it. Com'mon. Not this one. :~)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home