Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sometimes I really am a bit of a geek...

I had a fantastic post all thought up last night...then I forgot it. So you'll have to make-do with this one.
As you know, I recently got a beautiful new car. So what comes next? Insurance of course. Now many of my friends have listened to me moan and complain about how much I was paying on my 11 year old baby before this one, so I did my homework this time. I dutifully called several companies to get quotes, and went with the best one.
That it included me renewing my old AAA membership? Well, that's a bonus.
What? You don't understand why I'm totally excited by this happy news?
Think about it...free road maps, free access to travelers checks (not that I'm travelling anywhere any time soon), discounts on a variety of different things (including coffee!), and other various bonus features.
Sadly? They had me at the free road maps. I stocked up this afternoon on maps of Seattle/Washington, Oregon and British Columbia. Now, when I get lost? I have a chance of getting out of it!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger lacey kaye said...

OK, you ARE a dork! But a happy dork! Congrats :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home