Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What the...???!!!

It's back. The freakin' snow is back. See, I'm a firm believer snow should stay where it belongs. In the mountains, or east of Montana. It really has no place in Western Washington.
It especially has no place out here accompanied by hail the size of eraser heads, and drivers that think they are better than they are. Maisy and I fared well, though the drive home took FOREVER! 3.5 hours to go 8 or 9 miles. How sad is that? The drive normally takes me 15 minutes in the a.m., and about 25-30 in the evening...and that's when traffic is high. Tonight, though, was filled with people attempting hills they had no business attempting, spin outs, near misses, and SUV drivers who had no business behind the wheel tonight. I had one decide that he needed to pass me, even though we were on a not very well used road, with major curves coming up, and cars lined up and down the side of the road. Apparently the fact I was MOVING didn't mean much to him. He needed to move faster. Silly man...
But I had my tunes, and Maisy, and a cell phone for when I wasn't moving at all and could call a friend. So really, I guess it could have been worse. Right? Right?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Miss G said...

Bet you wish you'd stayed in Michigan now, eh? We've had bupkiss! I actually wish it would snow here. It's wierd without it! wanna trade?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home