Sunday, February 04, 2007

All the news that's fit to print...

So, I've been pretty quiet the last week or so, and it was kindly pointed out to me *ahem, Ms. K., ahem* that I am here to entertain the masses, not just myself. So, go. Read my ramblings on music, then come back here and cheer about what I have been doing for the last couple of weeks.
  • Writing. Yeah, you heard me. I've been writing. You know, that book that you all want to read so desperately?
  • Mulling. This book is taking all sorts of interesting turns on me, and it's requiring a lot of mulling.
  • Getting my website up and running. No, it's not done so stop asking. But we're close, very close. See? It helps to have connections. So far the initial design is awesome and makes me very happy.
  • Working. Hey, gotta eat, don't I? Cause when I don't eat? Yeah, bad things happen.
  • Learning that I can't do it all. I know! Shock, isn't it? But the Tiaras were caring enough to give me the swift kick in the tuches I needed this last week. So far the first week of the "new plan" has gone fairly well. Tonight, instead of having 5-8 pages to write, I have 3. Not bad if you ask me. Now I just have to make the plan last long term. Easier said than done.
  • Watching foreign films. Okay, one foreign film. Mom and I went to see Volver the other night. All I can say is...interesting. It's a Spanish foreign language movie with subtitles, set in a town near Madrid. Probably the best part of the movie was the actors' ability to say the most outrageous lines, while keeping perfectly straight faces.
So there you go, my reasons for why I haven't been very post prolific. Make sure you're coming back often though, because you never know when I'll announce a contest, or the launch of my website.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger Shannon McKelden said...

So glad that tuches kicking is helping. And we will MAKE it last long term, don't you worry! :-)

Shannon

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger lacey kaye said...

We missed you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home