Saturday, February 10, 2007

Book updates...

Once again it's time to let you all in on what I've been reading.
  • The Dream-Hunter. This is the newest Sherrilyn Kenyon. I won't bore you with adulations for this woman's writing any more...as I'm pretty sure you already know what I think. This is the latest in her Dark-Hunter books, and while it focuses on a different Hunter branch, there are still the much anticipated sneak peeks and hidden information on everyone's favorite creatures of the night.
  • Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh. Oh. My. Goodness. I can't stop talking about this book. Psychics. Changlings. This book takes everything you thought you knew and turns it on its ear. What would the world be like if it were run by a race of people with no emotions? Read Slave to Sensation and find out.
  • Natural Born Charmer by Susan Elizabeth Phillips. SEP is definitely an auto-buy for me, and I can't wait to dive into this book. The latest installment in her Chicago Stars series, we finally get Dean Robillard's story.
  • Last but not least, if you haven't bought your copy of Venus Envy, what are you waiting for? Get your tuches off the couch and go buy it!
Happy Reading!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home