Monday, February 12, 2007

I wanna be like Nora...

Raise your hand if you knew four of Nora Roberts' books were being turned in to Lifetime movies. Now raise your hand if you watched the first one. And did you see Nora's cameo? Yeah, I want that. I want movies to be made of my books, and to be powerful enough when it happens to tell the director I want a walk-on part. I don't have to say anything, I just want the in-joke to be there.
So far two movies have aired, and in each one she's had a cameo. The best part? Unless you actually have seen pictures of her (or stared long enough at the back cover of one of her books, but really, if you're doing that, you're sick and need professional help), you wouldn't have known she was there. So only those of us who "know" Nora, would know she was there.

Mark my words, one day they will make a movie from one of my books. And I'll find a way to get in on it.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger Dona Sarkar-Mishra said...

Haha, what do you want to be? The goofy best friend? The snooty girl the ex-boyfriend is lusting after?

BTW, TAG! I just created a post of "Top 10 Things I love to do...ALONE" on my blog...you're next!

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger lacey kaye said...

OMG you're kidding! I *need* to see this! IMDB, here I come...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home