Thursday, February 15, 2007

It's the little things

I know I've mentioned it before, but it really doesn't take much to make me happy. All it takes is:
  • A Valentine's card in the mail from Ms. A., complete with Starbucks card. You rock!!
  • My very own frog prince (courtesy of Serena).
  • New books from my favorite authors. I just finished Natural Born Charmer by Susan Elizabeth Phillips, and loved it. On tap is Jill Monroe's Hitting the Mark.
  • One more day of school before mid-winter break. I'm sooooo ready. A few days to get papers in order, writing time...what's not to be excited about?
  • A fabulous observation from one of the top district people. Looks like I'll have a job for next year. Yay!!
  • The possiblity of a trip to Israel this summer. Still looking into details, but this could be the highlight of the year if it all works.
  • H brought back onion rolls from L.A. and Mom brought me one at school today.
  • Mom coming by to help out in my class this a.m. I love having her there.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Blogger Shannon McKelden said...

Congrats on the great observation, E!! That is wonderful!

And, Israel? Fess up to your friends, babe!
Shannon

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Jill Monroe said...

Yea on the job!!!

Hope you enjoy the book!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home