Sunday, February 18, 2007

Progress...

Well darn, the program I use to calculate page count progress isn't working. Apparently they forgot to pay their bill (or something like that). So you'll just have to settle for me informing you that I've reached page 151 on my current WiP. Which means that I'm at about 40% complete. Not a bad way to head into mid-winter break if you ask me.

Speaking of which, I am so glad for the break. This last week just about did me in. I'm doing better about scheduling my time, allowing for more down time, more time to write and all that. Still, it's not an easy thing to do. So, for that I'm thankful for my break.

So what progress have you made this week? What are you proud of? What are you thankful for?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the new look! What progress have I made? None. But I'm thankful my little girl is slowly getting better after a prolonged illness!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Thanks Jill!
And I'm glad to hear she's starting to feel better. Poor thing! I bet she's anxious to be out and back into her life at this point.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home