Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm done!!

Well, sort of. I finished all the "You must do these by Monday at 5pm" items for my report cards. In honor of that, I bought new bathroom stuff, which I'm very excited about. I never knew my bathroom could look so, well, bright is the best word I can come up with.
Now, hopefully, my hands can recover from the excessive typing I've done this week.
Also, there have been sightings of spring in the Pacific Northwest. I actually saw the sun today! And the cherry blossoms are flowering, which makes me very happy. Now if I could just remember to get a pic of them to share.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:23 AM, Blogger Jill Monroe said...

Congrats on getting everything done! What a great feeling.

And yes - we need pics!

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Dona Sarkar-Mishra said...

You're so good at blogging regularly...good girl. Since you finished all your work, I say we go get coffee this weekend, I havent seen you in ages!

BTW, TAG! I just wrote a list of 10 rewarding experiences...your turn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home