Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My plot to take over the world...

Well, I don't know if I can truly claim ownership here. I think I'm sharing the honor with Shannon, actually. See, she's the one who told me to read Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh. She even loaned me her copy. She tried to warn me I'd love the book. She tried to make me understand.
And she failed miserably.
Since reading Slave to Sensation, the second book Visions of Heat has been released, making both of us dance with joy. Even better is that the madness is spreading. First Ms. K. bowed to the pressure and bought the first one. Then, while out with another friend, I convinced her to buy the first book. She wrote me 48 hours later to curse me for introducing her to the fabulousness. Then Dona emailed Shannon about talking her into buying the book.
So here's my question? Who's next? Who else can we trick, erm, talk into buying these books?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet that you and Miss Shannon cannot get 10 more people in the next month to buy it. I'll just bet. Ten by April 22 between the two of you. Heh. I bet it's not possible. Heehee! Just not possible. If you've only got three of us or so with all the posting?

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Dona Sarkar-Mishra said...

Oh my gosh, Erin...I went out and bought the book right after I posted to Shannon...and then I had to physically lock in another room so I could actually get some writing done!

Damn you Erin Eisenberg!

(Oh yes, and defientely, we need to have a coffee date soon!!!)

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Maura Anderson said...

Not me :) I reviewed both of them and am now waiting anxiously for the next one :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home