Monday, March 19, 2007

What I'm reading...

I've decided to take a break from writing report card comments on my students to let you all in on what I'm reading. I've actually had a really tough time getting in to books lately, partly I think because of feeling the stress of needing to catch up after being sick a couple of weeks ago. So, in light of my need to be entertained, here are a few titles to entertain you:
  • Visions of Heat, by Nalini Singh. What can I say, I love this book! I think Shannon and I are out to take over the world on this one. We just keep recommending it to everyone. So go...read...love.
  • Dangerous Tides, by Christine Feehan. This one came out last summer, and has sat on my bookshelf since Nationals last July. I finally picked it up the other day. I've read all the other books in her Seven Sisters series, and this one fits right in. This was a nice, light read for me.
I've also started several books, but can't seem to get into them just yet. I'm hoping once I get through report cards, I'll be able to dive in with my usual verve. On the upside, Borders is about to have their Teacher Appreciation Days, so I'll be able to buy the following books I've been anxiously awaiting...
  • Smart & Sexy, by the fabulous Jill Shalvis
  • The Nymph King, by Gena Showalter

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger Jill Monroe said...

I'm always a supporter of the sisterhood of those named Jill.

And The Nymph King is outstanding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home