Monday, April 09, 2007

No one said writing was easy...

But I'm pretty sure my proposed, and self-imposed, schedule this week is insane. Last Monday I made the decision to set a goal of 30 pages over two weeks. I figured that since I'm on Spring Break for three of the days, plus no major plans for the either weekend, I'd have plenty of time.
What was I thinking??
Last week was so nutty, between Passover and school that I didn't get to my writing until the weekend. Sunday to be exact. And in order for me to meet my insane goal, that meant writing ten pages yesterday. Take my word for it...don't try this at home. So this is what my desk looked like yesterday afternoon while I furiously typed away.

Now, I have three days (plus the weekend) to finish off the remaining 20 pages of my insanity. I'll do it, trust me. But if you don't trust me, I'll understand. Just keep an eye on the page counter to the left. Then you'll see.
But in order to get this goal met, I've got to go write. So more later!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger alexgirl said...

Good luck! I'm still procrastinating by checking blogs. Damn, I really have to get back to work too!
Hope those candles don't start a fire on your desk!!
-Alex

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are those really candles burning (LIT) on a wooden- probably pressboard covered in flamable chemicles- surface with lots of paper around it? Do you happen to write with a fire extinguisher right next to your chair?

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger lacey kaye said...

Sounds like I know where to find you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home