Thursday, April 05, 2007

Top Ten Movies


Yet again, Dona has tagged me, and yet again, I shall answer. I'm a sheep, I tell you. A sheep!
Still, I love movies, as anyone can tell you, so here they are, in no particular order:

  1. Return of the Jedi. By far the best of the Star Wars movies. C'mon! You are finally put at ease that Luke and Leia will not get together, there's the whole defrosting scene with Han Solo. Good defeats evil. Trust me...good movie.
  2. The Princess Bride. "I'm not a witch, I'm your wife!" Hee hee. This is one movie guaranteed to make me laugh, no matter my mood. Love it! And remember, mostly dead is not all dead.
  3. Serenity. Nathan Fillion. Yum. Go watch, trust me.
  4. When Harry Met Sally. Classic romantic comedy. I love the chemistry between Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan. Not to mention the eternal question, "Can a man and a woman ever really be friends?"
  5. Charade. Cary Grant, Audrey Hepburn. I love this pairing. They play off each other so well. It's a classic caper filled with mistaken identities and almost-high speed chases.
  6. That Touch of Mink. Cary Grant, Doris Day. I love their movies. Are you noticing a trend? Almost all my favorites can be classified as romantic comedies. Trust me on this one. It's good. Go rent it.
  7. Just Like Heaven. Finally bought this one. I love the scene where she realizes she's not really there. I love that you can so perfectly follow the character arcs throughout this movie.
  8. A Knight's Tale. Love the music. Heath Ledger. Good times.
  9. Grease. Grease really is the word. Or is it just the music I love? Hmmmm. I don't know, but I've been listening to the soundtrack for the last two weeks. Maybe it's time for an intervention
  10. Okay, I'll be honest...this will have to be a top 9 list, because I can't think of what the tenth one is. I blame work.
Okay, who's next?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd try, but it would be more about whether or not I could n-a-m-e ten movies than 10 favorites.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Dona Sarkar-Mishra said...

Oooh, I love Charade too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home