Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Birthday fun...

Sunday was my tea party, full of good food, lots of laughter and good friends. I baked something like 5 dozen cookies and a pan of brownies, but that wasn't the end of it. My friends all brought something to contribute, the hot water flowed freely, and the tea was enjoyed by all.
The birthday fun continued with dinner out that night, along with one of Eddie Izzard's dvds.
Yesterday was the Tiaras, complete with more birthday celebrations. Presents abounded, and let me tell you, my friends know how to shop for me. Makes me wonder if my gift giving abilities will ever be half as good. I've included a couple of photos, just to prove how well they do know me. You won't find the comfy throw Kelli got me, or the fabulous inspirational hanging from Shannon, but you will see my awesome knew lamp from Christina and the awesome dishes Serena found to match my knew plates.
Aren't my friends the best?
I could go on. I could tell you about the division flashcards, or the boxes of tea...but that would just be bragging :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Dona Sarkar-Mishra said...

Happy Birthday Erin!!!!

That is the BEST lamp I have ever seen... Congrats on another very successful year!

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger lacey kaye said...

Happy Birthday!

You have so many friends and are so close...the lamp is just the icing on the cake :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home