Saturday, May 05, 2007

What I should be doing...

I should be writing right now. I should be typing words and adding to my page count. I have no excuse. I've been home for hours (okay, a couple of hours), and I have yet to accomplish much in terms of my page count for the week. But shhhhh...don't tell the Tiaras.

I will finish my pages. It just make take a lot of effort tonight and tomorrow. But I'll get 'em done.

In the meantime, here's an update on my progress today:


  • I finally purchased my ticket to NYC for my trip to Israel. That and my hat will get me, well, to Israel.

  • I picked up a memory card for my camera...for my trip to Israel.

  • I picked up the package waiting for me in the main office of my apartments. My copy of the very hard to come by Writer's Digest Character Naming Sourcebook has finally arrived.

  • I also drove to two different REIs so that Mom and I can have matching jerseys and pants for our bike rides. Yes, it's almost too cute for words. But the jerseys are great, the pants are comfortable, and everyone will know we're together. Believe it or not, we've been meaning to do this for about two years. And yes, I'll post pictures as soon as I have them. For now it's still cool enough during our rides that we have to wear sweatshirts.

There you have it, my progress. Now, I'm off to write...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*shaking head*

Is that your Mother's Day gift? LOL. You two are just too cute.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger lacey kaye said...

Agree. Nauseatingly adorable :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home