Monday, June 18, 2007

Bad combination...

I really need to practice ordering my lattes decaf. It's the only way around it. Caffeine and I do not mix, which I was reminded of quite clearly tonight, at our monthly Tiaras meeting.
I left work around 4 (well, left school. The work came with me), drove over to the nearby Seattle's Best to finish my work some place a little calmer, because let's face it...the school is filled with way too much wired energy from all the kiddies and teachers raring to leave. So I go to the shop, order my iced latte, and sit down with my work. I did not pay attention to if I ordered decaf or not, but I'd been doing so fairly regularly, so figured I was safe.
Poor Shannon was then subjected to dinner with me on warp speed. If you all think I speak fast normally? Wait until you hear me talk when I've had caffeine. Not a pretty sight. I made it worse when I tried to read my back-copy blurb to the rest of the Tiaras later, and spoke so quickly all of them begged me to stop, slow down and start over.
Oy.
Must remember...no caffeine. Or maybe I just need to stick with my tea.
Though on the other hand...I did finish putting together the graduation certificates for Friday, and graded just under half of their final assessments.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home