Sunday, June 17, 2007

The countdown continues...

Five half days left. Half days because we have all sorts of activities going on in the afternoons this week. Oh. My. Goodness. How in the world did I get to this point? We have one project to finish, along with several odds and ends to take care of. The kids are just as ready as I am to be done.
Five days to go, and I have so much to get done, it's not even funny. Report cards to finish, books to separate out to give back to the other fifth grade classes, a class to pack up, meetings, items to gather...the list goes on.
Five days until the end of my first year of teaching. Can you hear that sigh of relief?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger Dona Sarkar-Mishra said...

Hooray! You're almost there!
We are *so* proud of you, Erin. You are truly amazing for surving a year with FIFTH graders :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home