Sunday, June 03, 2007

Graceful I am not...

And that was made abundantly clear last night. Really, I'm pretty sure my middle name should be officially changed to Clumsy. Or maybe, Watch Out.
Just to prove it...let me show you all the things I managed to do yesterday...
  • fling chicken across the table (and it started out on a stick...impressed yet?)
  • at the movie theater I smacked my leg into the armrest while trying to get to my seat not once...not even twice...no, I smacked my leg (in the same spot) about 4 times.
  • on the way back to my seat after going to buy a pop, smacked the other leg twice...then couldn't get back into my seat, so I'm pretty sure the people behind me were not happy.
  • We stopped for dessert after the movie. I got tea, and as usual, they stuck the tag in between the two cups. In my attempt to extricate the tag (and no, the cups wouldn't separate), I gave one final pull, rocking the cup, sending water splashing all over the place. Good thing I'd brought over extra napkins.

Today, both legs are still feeling pretty sore from the cup holders on the ends of the arm rests...but at least I got to sleep past 5:30.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger Dona Sarkar-Mishra said...

Oh Erin. You're not a klutz...the world is not quite ready for you yet.

(this is what I tell myself because I am capable of walking across a hardwood floor in bare feet and trip over nothing)

:)

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger lacey kaye said...

Julia Roberts made klutzing cool in Pretty Woman. I say hurl the chicken!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home