Sunday, June 10, 2007

More book love...

As we move into the LAST 10 DAYS OF SCHOOL, I've found a new series that has completely sucked me in, and made grades and report cards even less appealing. So I'm not sure if I should actually thank Shannon or Alexis Morgan for their recommendations of the JR Ward Black Dagger Brotherhood series.
I'm on book number 3 now, and cannot believe how I managed to put off reading these. I love that in each book, Ms. Ward has managed to create heroes who are more realistic than you would imagine, simply for their faults. They come from tragic pasts, and whether they are blind, cursed, or ex-slaves, they are beautiful in their imperfections. She has taken each of these warriors, the guardians of their race, and given them so many layers, that you know none of them are what they seem.
So, wow. Just. Wow. Go, read, enjoy.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See? Now you are trying to tempt me. I'm corruptible. This is really not fair taunting like this. It's just not. Are these better than the last addiction? Doggonit. Hmmmmmmmmm... I hate this corruptibleness I have for reading materials.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Dona Sarkar-Mishra said...

Every time!

Whenever I come to your blog, I leave with an amazing book rec and I can't stop thinking about it for weeks till I buy the damn book and read it instead of writing.

FOILED AGAIN!
Damnnit Erin :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home