Monday, July 16, 2007

What I'm reading now...

And it's that time again. Time to open my bookshelves and give you a peak at what I've read, what I'm reading and what's on deck. Make sure to read everything very carefully, because there is a special surprise in this post for one lucky winner.
What I've read:
  • Red Handed by Gena Showalter. This is the start of her YA Alien Huntress series, and it's proving to be just as engaging and fast paced as her adult novels.
  • Dating4Demons by Serena Robar. Fun, funky and a fantastic finish to her Vampire Sorority series. Plus, we finally get a peak into Piper's brain. Even better, I have an extra copy of this book. One lucky blog winner will get this copy. All you have to do is post a comment on any post between now and noon on Thursday. I'll draw names from those who post.
  • Soul Song by Marjorie Liu. This was a great addition to her Dirk & Steele series. It's hard to keep creating interesting and new story lines when you have a continuing series like this, but Marjorie pulls it off seemlessly.

My attention issues are coming out to play, because I'm currently in the middle of three books (not including the craft book I'm reading). They include:

  • Shadow Hawk by Jill Shalvis
  • Simon Says by Lori Foster
  • In Darkness Reborn by Alexis Morgan

And next up on deck are:

  • Wired by Liz Maverick, part of the new SHOMI line from Dorchester
  • Chasing Stanley by Deirdre Martin, part of her hockey series

So...what are you reading? Anything fun?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger Jill Monroe said...

I really really liked Red Handed. I think I enjoyed the one coming out next month - Black Listed even more!

Of course you can't go wrong with anything by Jill Shalvis - she's wonderful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home