Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What you've all been waiting for...

I know you're all sitting there, desperately waiting for more updates from my trip. I know you want photos, and you can finally stop hitting refresh on your web browsers, because your prayers have been answered...

After two red-eye flights in a row, and maybe about 4 hours of sleep?, we finally arrived at Ben Gurion airport. From there, it was another 2 hour drive north to the site of our "Bedouin-style dinner". Yes, folks, this is me after both flights, shower-less, and starving. Thankfully, those plates you see in front of me are filled with food, including hummus (something you'll be hearing a lot more about). This one definitely qualified as one of the better meals we had.


Our entertainment for the night included a flute soloist, as well as a fire dance. Let me tell you, when he called up of the gals from New York and started swinging the chains of flame around her? I was sure we'd have our first casualty. Thankfully, she stayed real still.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home