Sunday, August 05, 2007

Day 6 - Diner and Dancing at the Israel Museum

Following our fun at Masada and the Dead Sea, we returned to our hotel to dress for dinner. Our group had rented out the Israel Museum for the evening. Too bad they forgot to let the weather goddesses know. Our outdoor dinner was made way less comfortable by all the wind. At one point several people at my table had pulled the tablecloth up to cover their shoulders. Isn't Israel supposed to be warm? What in the world??

After dinner our entertainment came in the form of a private concert by the band Ethnix. Considering I couldn't understand a word they sang, the closest description I can come up with is "Israel's answer to U2". The place was rockin'! Once again I got to dance and enjoy the evening with some friends I made earlier in the day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home