Saturday, October 06, 2007

Book talk...

Ah, the smell of new books. I do love 'em. Which is why even though I'd managed to make a small dent in my too be read pile, it's grown again. Right now I'm reading Nalini Singh's latest, Caressed by Ice. It took a little longer to get into than the other two, but now that I'm in? I'm definitely recommending this one. Brenna is a wounded heroine, but rather than fall into the void, she's come out fighting. Judd makes a perfect foil, ice to her fire. I can't wait to see how Nalini pulls them out of the mess she's got them in. Go out and get this book.

Some of the other books on the wait list are:
  • Warrior's Bride by Gerri Russell

  • Agnes and the Hitman by Jenny Crusie and Bob Mayer

  • Touch of Darkness by Christina Dodd

  • The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever by Julia Quinn

I just finished Lover Unbound by JR Ward. The fifth book in the series, we finally get to read Vishous's story. And what a story it is. Oh. My. LU is one hot read, though I was left wondering if any of the Brotherhood had happy childhoods.

So, what are you reading?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pride and Prejudice. The Complete Idoits Guide to Chess. Newsweek. There might be another book started in my car, but I can't remember what it is right now.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger lacey kaye said...

WOW, your TBR list looks just like mine, except I've already read The Secret Diaries. Let me know how it goes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home