Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Rainy day blogging...

Fall returned with its usual mixture of cool and wet weather. In an effort to forget about the rain I realized I never posted the promised photos from my recent trip to Hawaii. So...here they are.



The first one is my sorry attempt to illustrate for you the incoming hurricane. Can't you see the palm tree blowing in the wind?


Anyone wanna get leied?







Some of the ladies (left to right: my aunt, me, littlest cousin and Nana)
Dolphin slash! Did I mention I got to play with dolphins? They are the most amazing creatures on this planet. If you ever have an opportunity to play/swim with the dolphins? Do it!
There you have it...my little blast of the tropics on a rainy fall evening.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, your pictures take me back! I can tell exactly where you are in the picture of the lei. It's just around the corner from the point where I got married seven years ago.

Despite the impending hurricane, it looks like you're all having fun in the pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home